It might be the last weekend of summer but we’re not quite ready to let go of our Rosé bottles. To stretch it out for as long as we can we concocted this super-refreshing sparkling Rosé cocktail with Bacana. Whip up a batch up these for all your Sunday Fundays in September before we fully transition into fall flavors.
Sparkling Rose Cocktail with Bacana Sangria (Serves 4)
- 1 orange, cut into quarters
- 1 lime, cut into quarters
- 1 cup berries (raspberries or blueberries)
- 3 ripe stone fruit (I suggest peaches), cut into cubes
- 1/2 medium watermelon (if in season), cut into cubes
- Fresh mint
- 1/2 bottle of Three Olives Rosé Vodka
- 1 750ml of Bacana Sangria Rosé
- Crushed ice
- Fruit Knife
- Cutting board
- Large Mason Jar
- Small bowls
- Measuring cups
- Stemmed wine glasses
- Chop fruit and add to the mason jar.
- Pour 1/2 bottle of Three Olives Rosé Vodka into a jar. If you’d like it to be sweetened, add 1 pack of zero-calorie sweetener, screw on the top, and lightly shake.
- Allow your mason jar to sit in the refrigerator for 3 – 24 hours.
- Pour vodka from jar into a pitcher and top off with Bacana Rosé sparkling sangria.
- Set fruit from jar and fresh mint aside in a bowls.
- Add crushed ice to a stemmed wine glass, pour booze 3/4 of the way, 1/4c fruit, and a sprig of mint.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recovering fashion blogger and Founder of NYC-based creative consultancy, Hashtag Lifestyle.